[TYPO3-dev] Does typo3 implement a method to address FE plugins individually via TS?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Dec 1 12:48:08 CET 2006

Hi!

Patrick Pirrotte wrote:
> Yesterday I posted a question on Typo3-en concerning individual TS-scripting
> for identical plugin on a same page (entitled "tt_news with multiple
> templates on same page"). I don't like to cross-post, so I'm reformulating
> my question to be more general.

I wonder why this topic displays under "List of modifications for
TemplaVoila" thread? Did you hit "Reply" instead of "New" while writing it?

> Do you know of a syntax which would allow to effectively finetune plugins
> individually? This is an pseudo-code example of what I mean:
>
> plugin.pluginName_ContentPosition1{
> templateFile = xxx
> var1 = 2
> }
> plugin.pluginName_ContentPosition2{
> templateFile = yyy
> var1 = 1
> }

temp.tx_whatever_1 < plugin.tx_whatever
temp.tx_whatever_1.templateFile = abc.html

temp.tx_whatever_2 < plugin.tx_whatever
temp.tx_whatever_2.templateFile = abc.html

But this works only for TS-based objects.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs