[TYPO3-dev] List of modifications for TemplaVoila

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Dec 1 00:13:19 CET 2006

>>> Unfortunately I do not see Tapio's e-mails for a year or so, so I
>>> could not read his mails anyway.
>>>
>> It seems that is fruiless to do that - I would like to show
>> something a larger collection of changes, but because of this
>> attitude, I believe that it is fruitless. Anyway I get more money,
>> if I do customer-specific versions.
>
> Tapio,
>
> If that is the case why do you at all bother to post your
> modifications on the list? I am trying to understand this. Why is it
> so hard to contact a developer or post patches on the bugtracker?

Well - in this case it's hard to contact the responsible developer, because
Dmitry (like many others) decided to ignore Tapio's mails. And I can
understand that it is not very comfortable to split the whole stuff up into
smaller chunks and file a feature request for each of them in the
bugtracker.

> What is your motivation to call this fruitless? Your ideas do not
> seem to bad if I look at them.

It seems that Tapio's behaviour now is paying back. Many people told him
that it's not wise to talk about the work of other people in the way he did.
Now he has got the problem, that his work, even though it might not be too
bad, is more ore less ignored by those people.

Bad luck ...

But maybe both, Tapio and Dmitry could take a step back and try to start
again with a more professional behaviour ;-)

Would be good for the project ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de