[TYPO3-dev] Adding meta tags in Extension?

Heiner Lamprecht typo3 at heiner-lamprecht.net
Thu Aug 31 19:03:29 CEST 2006

On Thursday 31 August 2006 13:55, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Heiner Lamprecht wrote:
> > I'm looking for a possibility to add meta tags to a page from
> > within my extension.  I'm writing an extension that displays
> > images on a page and would like to add the keywords from the
> > DAM backend to the meta tags of that page.
>
> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->config['config']['additionalHeaders']
>
> Read about config.additionalHeaders format in TSRef.

The documentation talks about HTTP-headers, like redirection, not
about meta tags in the HTML head.

I tried to write the keywords in $GLOBALS['TSFE']->page['keywords'].
But it seems, that the output is already created, before my
extension adds the new keywords. ;-(

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373