[TYPO3-dev] Bugtracker SSO Migration tomorrow

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Wed Aug 30 22:17:47 CEST 2006

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> Hi,
> the Single-Signon Migration of the bugtracker has been postproned to
> tomorrow evening. We expect that the downtime is less than one hour.

Hi, I am sorry to tell you that we postprone the change again to
tomorrow (Thursday) morning, but I can tell you that the change will be
definitely done then.

The reason for not doing it today: A friend in Zürich (where Ingmar and
I are working currently) offered to go climbing again this evening - an
offer we could not resist. We thought of doing the SSO update afterwards
(which is now), but we were climbing for a longer time than expected,
and we don't want to be tired when doing such a critical update.

I hope you understand that,
Greets from Zürich,
Sebastian