[TYPO3-dev] Ajax support for an Onlineuserlist extension

Andreas Wengrzik wengrzik at ewr.de
Wed Aug 30 18:10:07 CEST 2006

Hi there... maybe t.english was the wrong list for the following
question, hope i can found help here.

Umm where to start... Its an really easy extension which reads the
current users and killduplicated entrys in the fe_sessions table.
The output is rendered into an html template as usual.

Now the user has to reload the whole page to get the actual online user
list.

I think with the xajax lib it could be easy to reload this single plugin
without page refresh?

Anyone can give me a hint?

The xajax-tut i tried but doesnt find the right way for my simple extension.

Thanks and have a nice day!

-andreas w.