[TYPO3-dev] About dynamic menus

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Aug 29 15:25:56 CEST 2006

Hi

I tested 'pixe_feediting', which use so-called "suckerfish" menu.

The problem is that when I go to a page *first* time, the menu work ok.
*but* when I try *second* or third etc. open the same menu, I have
*SERIOUS* difficulties
to open the sub-menu. I most time the menu closes before I can click any
link. It is really annoying that menu might work in third time.

The "suckerfish" menu just doesn't work properly!

TMENU_LAYERS create huge quantity of code.

Could it possible someone to build AJAX-based DHTML-menu?