[TYPO3-dev] new maintainer for Static Info Tables, Frontend User Registration, Email Address Subscription

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sun Aug 27 21:12:33 CEST 2006

Hello,

Stanislas Rolland has asked me to take over his extensions
Static Info Tables, Frontend User Registration and Email Address
Subscription for one year while he will not be available.
The extension keys are static_info_tables, sr_feuser_register and
sr_email_subscribe.

Please send me any suggestions, code improvements and bug hints you have
with one of these extensions. You are invited to help to provide new
features and a more enhanced API. I hope to get also administrator
access at http://bugs.typo3.org for one year.

I am however still waiting for an approval from René Fritz to upload
Static Info Tables into TER.

Regards,

Franz