[TYPO3-dev] Problem with the "Allowed excludefields" in the usergroup

Artur Nankran arturnankran at yahoo.com.br
Thu Aug 24 17:59:50 CEST 2006

Hello list, this is the problem.

  I have a big database, with more than 20 tables, and each one with lots  of fields. So I am trying to set a usergroup to be able to edit all  this tables, but when I set all the Allowed excludefields and  save, when I go back to check the configuration, some of the fields I  selected were unselected, is there a maximum number of items to select?  is this a bug or a feature of Typo3?

  thank you