[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Icon Contribution

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Aug 23 10:25:46 CEST 2006

"Michael Stucki" <michael at typo3.org> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1156286465.22990.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Peter & Martin,
>
>>> Normally I have given up posting bugreports at bugs.typo3.org, as the
>>> bugs never seems to get fixed.
>
> We're just starting to get back on this with more strategy behind. Stay
> tuned and keep up with posting bugs...
>
>>> A couple days ago I recieved several mails from the bugtracker, saying
>>> that the TYPO3 version is too old, and I have to submit the bugreports
>>> again.
>>
>> IMHO a really bad idea they seem to have had at Dietikon.
>
> We decided to do so because we have no overview if a bug from 2004 is
> really
> still open. If the problem still persists in TYPO3 4.0, we expect that the
> user will simply reopen the issue...

I really don't want to spend another 30 min. for each bug I have reported,
investigating if the bugs is still present in 4.x.,
As I already used a lot of time posting accurate bugreports with examples
etc., only to see that now, after 2 years, I have to repost the bugreport..

IMHO. that's very discouraging..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd