[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Icon Contribution

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Wed Aug 23 07:29:04 CEST 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, Michael Stucki wrote the following:
> >> A couple days ago I recieved several mails from the bugtracker, saying
> >> that the TYPO3 version is too old, and I have to submit the bugreports
> >> again.
> >
> > IMHO a really bad idea they seem to have had at Dietikon.
>
> We decided to do so because we have no overview if a bug from 2004 is really
> still open. If the problem still persists in TYPO3 4.0, we expect that the
> user will simply reopen the issue...

 But not everybody is so encouraged to do so and
 for me it was a little bit... let's say overwhelming... to dig through
 at least I think 100 mails I got (the ones I had reported and all I was
 "watching") _and_ not everybody might have updated already and for sure
 if they don't take care of it _now_ most of the people out there will
 forget or simply dismiss it...

 IMHO we'll lose a couple of already reported bugs.

 bye
 Wolfgang