[TYPO3-dev] Bugs in IE6 with HTTPS

Daniel Brün dbruen at saltation.de
Mon Aug 21 10:07:01 CEST 2006

Hi!

After switching to a HTTPS-backend I encounter some problems, which are
probably IE's fault, but anyways, here they are:

Setup: TYPO3 4.0, Backend completely HTTPS-secured, IE6

3 Problems:

1. List-Module->CSV-Download of records: (whatever records does not
matter) fails with an IE-Error-Message (file could not be
transferred...page could not be loaded). So I can not download any
generated CSV-files.

2. File-Module: Context-Menu of files does not show when there are
special characters (umlauts!) in the filename

3. Text/Image-Content-Element: Open the CE, delete the image (using the
trashcan) and save the CE... voila: the name of the image is still in
the list and the thumbnail-image is broken. Both of which should not
happen...

I already tried all possible permutations of the IE-settings... without
success.

Can anyone confirm this behaviour or (even better) tell me how to fix
it? And no, my client can NOT switch to firefox ;-)

Cheers,
Dan