[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Icon Contribution

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Aug 21 09:35:45 CEST 2006

Peter Kindström schrieb:

> Hi Martin,
>
>> Also TYPO3's API still has glitches. You still cannot skin everything.
>>
>> I have never heard any complaints or seen any bug reports about this.
>

> Hmmm, do you read the typo3.design list? Do you read any postings from
> Tapio Markula?

Some. Without any offence. His postings are hard to read and understand.
His mastery of the English is not good enough for some of the ideas he
wants to present. Any he is so full of ideas I have not the time to discuss
all of them even if I try to understand him. I sometimes agree with him and
sometimes I don't.

Masi