[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Icon Contribution

Fri Aug 18 20:51:53 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> angry very much while trying to fix the skin. I think that the skin
> could have been much better if the authors had asked the Core list for

Hi Martin,

please don't forget that the normal user can't access the core list. On the
newsserver it is still WRITE AND READ protected. It is NOT advertised at
all. I have never seen a single posting of it nor could I write to it. It
is open source but closed development. ;-) Do you wonder why few people
join core development or ask for coordination?

Regards

Elmar