[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Icon Contribution

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Aug 18 15:53:02 CEST 2006

Michael Scharkow schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>
>> If I were not so friendly I'd say that the authors have little clues
>> about X-browser CSS...
>
> Thank god you're so friendly ;)

I regretted the posting after hitting the send button. But I have been
angry very much while trying to fix the skin. I think that the skin could
have been much better if the authors had asked the Core list for help. It
must have been a PITA to wirk with the broken API. OTOH, I see little
excuse for the IE bugs. And the idea to set a style for TAG without bindign
to a class still makes me shudder...

> I agree that recruiting one more dev for the skin would be great, so
> that we don't depend on Thomas doing all that himself.

I'm still willing to help. I can understand that Thomas may be a bit biased
no against me, but I think I'm the only core dev left that's interested in
fixing the skin.

Masi