[TYPO3-dev] how to officially publish the new tsconfig_help extension ?

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Thu Aug 17 15:22:12 CEST 2006

Hi Benjamin and Stephane,

> How would we select which extension manuals
> TS doc tables go into the tsconfig_help, and which ones should remain
> outside (at my last count there are 1829 extensions in the TER) ? And
> finally, how does tsconfig_help get this .sql from the TER server...
I thought that it would be very nice that, when installing an extension
locally through EM, the EM could fetch the appropriate parts of the
tsconfig_help data - so everybody would have exactly the data he needed
locally.

Concerning your other questions - I think saving the sql files on
typo3.org automatically (one sql per extension) is ok, the extension
manager could maybe fetch them then if needed and insert them in the
local DB. Anyways, that's just an idea...

I would really like to see it implemented again in a clean and flexible
manner :-)

Thanks for all your work,
Greets, Sebastian