[TYPO3-dev] Insert plug-in by scripts and Templavoilà

Philippe Gagnon typo3fsaa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 21:52:44 CEST 2006

Hello list,

I'm trying to make a script that configures tt_news for a given root
site id. (create required pages, insert and set up tt_news, etc).

I'm using functions from the TCEmain to create pages and instance of
my plug-ins. However every plug-in I create in a given page ends up in
the "non-used elements" in TV. I looked in the database how TV knows
what element is used and what isnt, and also in which defined content
"zone" it's in, but could not find anything.

Can anybody gives me a hint or somehting it would be appreciated!

Thanks!