[TYPO3-dev] t3dd06 (personal): thanks to all!

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Aug 14 11:46:57 CEST 2006

Hi!

Disclamer: this my own personal and very emotional message. But I cannor
resist :)

For those who came to t3dd06: thanks to you all, people, for excellent
work in teams, asking question, giving ideas for further development,
etc. It was absolutely wonderful meeting you all!

To Stucki: thanks again for fetching me from the airport at late evening! :)

To Mario: thanks for your (and your wife's) efforts, organizing it all
in Dietikon (places, network, food, etc). It was ideal!

To punkt.de and Juergen: just thanks for sponsoring this :)

To core team people: thanks for warm greetings and great discussions :)
I was really touched and happy to work in such a friendly and productive
environment! Typo3 RULES (you know what I mean - remember photo?)

To those who missed this event: well, there should be another one (I
hope). Come next time, you will not be disappointed!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
ACCIO Ltd, Latvia