[TYPO3-dev] SweeTS - delicious TypoScript development - is release :)

Andrew Henson andy at elaptics.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 12:41:43 CEST 2006

On 2006-08-09 14:03:42 +0100, "Cyprian Kowalczyk" <cyprian at pi2.pl> said:

> On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:12:51 +0200, Bart <bart at neeneenee.de> wrote:
>
>> The official release of SweeTS is the first step but we'd like to go
>> further. If you like to help developing SweeTS contact us or append
>> your  ideas, code and first impressions here (english or german).
>
> I think the idea is great, but I'm not sure about the editor - PSPad.
> I, for instance, use Mac Os X and to get it running would have to play
> with it hard, I suppose.

If you happen to use TextMate on Mac OS X, I have created a simple
bundle so far to assist with TypoScript editing.  You can download it
from here
http://elaptics.wordpress.com/2006/04/08/easier-editing-of-typoscript/
or my website (the site is still a work-in-progress though!) here
http://www.elaptics.co.uk/index.php?id=projects

I know a few people have started to use it and I will happily accept
contributions from others to improve and extend it. With a bit more
work it'll probably be worth adding it to the TextMate repository.

Andy