[TYPO3-dev] New Extensions: xajax_tutor

Tue Aug 8 08:50:17 CEST 2006

Johannes Konert wrote:
> Hi,
> for me the xajax_tutor (1.0.0) produces a XHTML-code with a spelling
> mistake.
> Instead of </form> it outputs </from> which results in not working forms
> that come later on the page....
>
> Should I report that as a bug in the BugTracker under
> http://bugs.typo3.org/ ?
> Would be my fist bug I report, though I am not sure.
>
> Greetz,
> Johannes Konert

Hi Johannes,

thanks for the hint we have seen it. There is non section for the tracker
for the tutor. In doubt  please contact the authors directly. Often there
is a contact email in the source code files.

Example:

<http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/xajax_tutor/1.0.0/details/pi1%252Fclass.tx_xajaxtutor_pi1.php/>

Unfortunatly the emails are not protected here in the TER frontend.

Regards

Elmar