[TYPO3-dev] tx_dam and getting all unique images

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Aug 7 18:15:04 CEST 2006

Hey all,

I am working on a little gallery system.
Now I have on my site upload images to various areas of the site,
sometimes we use the same image.

I use the table tx_dam to find all images on various pages.
But the file_hash is not stored there, so I need to join against
tx_dam_file_tracking, which contains the file_hash.

Now the problem is that I don't see any relation between the tables
tx_dam and tx_dam_file_tracking except file_nap and file_path.
But these two fields doesn't seem to be a good candidate to join
against (slowness if the call).

So I was wondering, is there dam function to get me all unique
images from the database in a efficient way?

kind regards,
Ries van Twisk