[TYPO3-dev] Changed files in 4.0.1

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun Aug 6 13:10:02 CEST 2006

Gregory Remington wrote:
> Michael Stucki wrote:
>
>> Tapio Markula wrote:
>>
>>> Because I have checked them against 4.0.0
>>> I should know, if 4.0.1 have some
>>> changes.
>>> Change information doesn't tell exact list of changed
>>> files, which would be very important for developer.
>>

>> Yes Sir! Did you ever use Diff? Search Google to find more about it,
>> but it
>> will tell you very very detailed what has been changed between 4.0 and
>> 4.0.1...
>>
>> - michael
>

> Try Beyond Compare. It's not free but has a trial period and easy to use.
>
> http://www.scootersoftware.com
>
> If you run Mac than Merge located in Apple’s Developer Tools is great
> and free :)
>

> Greg
Thanks' for this hint. I had expired diff application.
I installed that.
I found with that some issues, which I didn't found when I didn't used
a diff tool.
Because I made tm_contentaccess original for Typo3 3.8.1
I compare files of 4.0.1 directly with files of 3.8.1.

I almost get everything checked but tm_contentaccess is not
yet fully compatible with 4.0.x.
I must check also some files of skin_grey_2.

I have almost succeed to make my plugins stable - I just
have not succeed to make tm_contentaccess compatible with
kb_nescefe.
Kb_nescefe has also bug in context menu.
B. Kraft tried to extend content element related context menus,
which failed because of path problems - images dissapperared
because the Backpath variable didn't work correctly anymore.