[TYPO3-dev] showpic.php causes DB-errors + possible templating of showpic.php?

Franz Koch typo at fx-graefix.de
Sun Aug 6 13:03:39 CEST 2006

Hi Ingmar,

> I don't know if you already knew it, but anyway: There is no showpic.php
> in TYPO3 4.0.x anymore!
>
> All frontend requests, even those for popup windows now go through
> index.php.

Yes, I know (it's handeled with eID) - but internally the showpic-class from "typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/showpic.php" is used (so showpic.php is still here ;-) ) and caused this error. Might be because the basic framework is allready loaded before the file get's included.

Nobody else got those strange SQL-errors?

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch