[TYPO3-dev] Question concerningcCustom treeview

Andreas Bulling spam at phoenix.hadiko.de
Sat Aug 5 14:19:01 CEST 2006

| Did you use my library for the parent-child-model?

No: Apparently the code in your library is from tx_dam/tt_news so what
I did was to use the one from tt_news and include the differences to your
code, the JavaScript part:
- added PM_ATagWrap()
- added initializePositionSaving()
- added the code for adding the necessary JavaScript to the $treeContent
- changed tca.php (added 'feInterface' and 'treeName')

Did I miss anything?

| > I thought that it's necessary for the PM_ATagWrap() and initializePositionSaving()
| > methods. At least they both use this->treeName...
|
| It is, but not there.

OK... and where?

Andreas