[Typo3-dev] Validating TypoScript - Schema vs. DTD

Wed Nov 30 01:26:03 CET 2005

Hi Dan,

all this is thoughts go quite in parallel with my topic and already go
far beyond. Writing in TS for it's shortness, transforming to XML and
making use of it's features, validation in special. TypoScript should be
extendable by users and if the validation should by extended accordningly.

Still I don't belive, that it is possible to validate TS with a DTD
after convertion to XML. I guess there are points that would tend out to
be ambiguous. But one need to test this in concrete. Does obts provide
the frame to make a proof of concept of this?

Regards

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...