[Typo3-dev] Validating TypoScript - Schema vs. DTD

Tue Nov 29 22:55:09 CET 2005

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> Elmar Hinz wrote:
>
>> I should probably test what kind of XML can in fact be produced via
>> array, first.
>

> hi elmar.
>
> ever tried obts yet?
>
> http://www.object-typoscript.org.uk/
> http://www.obts.dkd.de/de/vortrag-und-workshop/dokumentation/index.html
>
> greetings,
>
> olivier

Hi Olivier,

No, you give me the first hint of it's existance. A little bit OT on the
first glance. Maybe I still didn't catch the idea. It seems rather to
produce or to replace TS. I like TS vor it's very shortness. I don't
want to replace it, I want to optimize it.

But this looks interesting at all. Can you give a small estimation of
it's relevance for the TYPO3 project?

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...