[Typo3-dev] Validating TypoScript - Schema vs. DTD

Tue Nov 29 20:00:00 CET 2005

> I think XML can be a storage format for TS, but not the right way to
> create TS.
> TS as cryptic is it is right now should not be written in XML like shown
> above,
> it greatly reduces readability... unless we create a XML editor in typo3
> to create TS..
>
> I think a good way would be using OBTS (never used it yet but always
> wanted to) and using a
> syntax parser as suggested above.
>
> just my 2 cents.
>
> Ries

Hi Ries,

obviously you didn't read carefully. I was looking for a way to validate
TypoScript. Not to generate it. Don't turn the direction. That would
make lesser sense.

Regards

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...