[Typo3-dev] eaccelerator benchmarking

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Mon Nov 28 23:16:57 CET 2005

Patrick Gaumond wrote:

> We need more speedy tricks!
>
> Michael Scharkow also tried LigHTTPD instead of Apache to check for
> speed gain. I will also ask him to add his notes to the page.

Steffen and I will do some benchmarking on Wednesday (unless the bloody
software RAID is bugging us again...), and I'll see if I get my ass up
on writing an article on benchmarking and tuning TYPO3 until Christmas.
We have prepared a pretty decent testing scenario (with a lot of
possible factors to be checked) that might give reliable results.

Greetings,
Michael