[Typo3-dev] automatically including extension setup

Sat Nov 26 17:12:24 CET 2005

Oliver Klee wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Yet, I'd like this extension setup to get included automatically, so
> that there is no need for the user to explicitly include it. How can I
> do this?

If it is a plugin i.e. pi1 than your automatic inclusion folder is
pi1/static/ for only this plugin.

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...