[Typo3-dev] Non-GPL licence on a GPL extension

Fri Nov 25 00:41:19 CET 2005

> You can only buy TYPO3 support. The only person who could sell a

I can buy TYPO3 if you sell it to me and if I am willing to pay your
price. So please tell me your price for it.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#DoesTheGPLAllowMoney

In fact the press solds thousands of TYPO3 copies together with their
books and newspapers. Last IX.

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...