[Typo3-dev] typolink.addQueryString is broken

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Nov 22 17:59:34 CET 2005

Christopher schrieb:
> On 22/11/05, Martin Kutschker <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> wrote:
>
>>Christopher schrieb:
>>
>>>A related question: .addQueryString seems to have no effect when used
>>>on sites using RealUrl. Can anyone confirm this..?
>>
>>Do you use 3.8.0 or 3.8.1? It only works with the latter. Real URL does
>>not AFAIK change the PHP variables (like QUERY_STRNG).
>
> 3.8.1. I tested it by building a simple typolink to return the current
> page's url including all GET params.  On e.g. a  tx_calendar page, the
> typolink returns something like http://www.example.com/events/event/
> when it should return
> http://www.example.com/events/event/details/eventname...

I see.

addQueryString uses the real QUERY_STRING, but Real URL manipulates _GET

To make it work for your kind of setup, the Core function must be changed.

Michael, does it make sense to loop over _GET (for Real URL) instead of
simply using QUERY_STRING? When I implement removeParams I'll have to do
a loop anyway.

Masi