[Typo3-dev] Accessing KEYWORDS through php classes

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Tue Nov 22 13:56:03 CET 2005

Hi,

I did this...

//TYPOSCRIPT
page.meta {
   language = en
   author = My Company
   publisher = My Company
   description = TEXT
   description.data = register:myDescription
   keywords = TEXT
   keywords.data = register:myKeywords
   page.meta.robots = index, follow
}

//PHP
$keywords = 'keyword1,keyword2';
$description = 'This page is about something very interesting';
$this->cObj->LOAD_REGISTER(array('myKeywords' => $keywords, 'myDescription'
=> $description), '');

I hope this helps. I don't remember where I found it, so hopefully it's a
good way to do it. :)

Steven

"Brice Bernard" <brikou at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.250.1132613862.30370.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi everyone,

In my PHP class, I'd like to add keywords (in meta tag) to my page. In
TYPOSCRIPT we would do :

<TYPOSCRIPT>
page.meta.KEYWORDS = keyword1,keyword2,...
</TYPOSCRIPT>

But I don't know how to add these keywords directly via PHP (and cOBJ
probably?) If anyone can light my way... ; )

- Brice -