[Typo3-dev] Problem with 'kickstarter'

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Nov 22 08:44:27 CET 2005

> It doesn't, it is your local copy that seems to screw things up.

*it* doesn't but the global version screw up thing

> Remove the kickstart extension from typo3conf/ext/ and I'm sure the problem
> is gone.

I *have* tested that - using 'kickstarter' in '/typo3/ext/' folder cause
the syntax error, not the one in 'typo3conf/ext/'.

The old version (downloaded from TER) works always without problems but
the new version cause problems. The problem relates with the version of
kickstarter, which went with 3.8.0 and 3.8.1.