[Typo3-dev] Print whole tree with content as PDF or OO, or XML File

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri Nov 18 10:39:46 CET 2005

Hi,

Peter Russ schrieb:
> Florian Schupp | former03 wrote:
>

>> does anyone have any other approaches?
>

> Create your own extension, that walks through the pagetree and renders
> contents elements wraped in xml tags. But execution time might be still
> a problem with 1000 pages. So you should check if live streaming is
> required.

I have a private extension (with large contributions by
michael courcy) 'multipage' which does almost exactly that. It has been
used for XHTML output and uses a plain CONTENT-cObject (so you can
define your own rendering by TS). You still would have to do that
XML-part if needed. Improved Caching is still on TODO (regular
page-cache is used  now).

Another approach might be to convert XHTML -> XML

Latest changes have not been checked and updated on TER (private
extension). Contact me by PM if you want to have a look.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag