[Typo3-dev] International TYPO3 forum

Fri Nov 18 08:30:25 CET 2005

> Hmm, right but this was working and has been used here in the past. When you

Really. I have never discoverd it.

> were logged in on typo3.org, you could submit new messages and reply to
> existing ones, all done with the extension maillisttofaq.
>
> I think it's still used on the http://www.tuga.at/ website, so maybe you
> want to have a closer look...

I find the old Mailinglist Archiv. That's all.

I find no hint how it should be possible to post from there. Maybe I am
blind. I would expect a button under each posting with "Answer" or
"Register to answer" written on it.

> - michael

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...