[Typo3-dev] International TYPO3 forum

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Nov 18 01:20:42 CET 2005

Peter Russ wrote:

> If this site is "splitting" the community due to not following the
> flight plans what would happen sites with heavy load would do the same:
>
> www.typo3.net logo not allowed to use yet
> www.jweiland.net not following the design guide, not allowed to use

Again, this is not an excuse to use the logo, too. However, after asking
Jochen, he immediately removed it with the current logo.

I would be happy if typo3.net and everybody else would follow his example.

Please respect the wish of the CI team to not use the new logo before
January 29. Be sure they have their good reasons.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out