[Typo3-dev] International TYPO3 forum

joachim rinck joachim.rinck at tros.nl
Thu Nov 17 15:53:30 CET 2005

Elmar Hinz wrote
> I still think it best to offer HTML-boards that are gateways to the
> original news-lists. So all information still is kept in one place and
> everybody who likes can implement a living board into his homepage.
>
> There was some discussion about this without a result in the end.

sorry to read that, i also think that might be a nice thing to have. if that means that
mirrors of the newsgroups need to be set up then i guess we could provide this. i didn't
ask the person in charge yet though.

best regards, joachim

ps Elmar: hope your footer will be shorter by the end of next year.-|