[Typo3-dev] International TYPO3 forum

joachim rinck joachim.rinck at tros.nl
Thu Nov 17 15:04:12 CET 2005

> welcome in the club of people who think they contribute to TYPO3 and its
> community by setting up yet another TYPO3 forum (search the mailing list
> archives for getting to know your companions).

hey, 'people who think they', that's us i guess. check out typo3.tros.nl (no offense).

we see it as a contribution to /people/ who contribute to typo and still like boards. it's
kind of cozy by now or gezellig as we say. glad we have it;)

typo3.tros.nl is not really an international board, dutch and english only for now.

btw. before we set this up we checked for other boards. from the languages i read there
was only german with plenty of active bbs. that might explain some reactions here;)

all the best,
joachim