[Typo3-dev] OT: Logo fun ( was: Re: International TYPO3 forum)

Thu Nov 17 14:39:16 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

Michael is ironic here in his characteristic way.
It's not against you. So no reason to defend yourself. ;-)

The problem is simply that the design team published the new logo first
on 08/09 2005

http://typo3.org/teams/design/new-logo

and drew this timeline later on Wed, 09 Nov.

http://typo3.org/?tx_newsimporter_pi1%5BshowItem%5D=2&cHash=a26e1dee8f

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...