[Typo3-dev] Patch 3.8.1

Pedro Barbosa pbarbosa at inescporto.pt
Thu Nov 17 12:48:38 CET 2005

Hi!

I want to put the new pathc in my typo3 installation.
what i did was:

he following things are important if you upgrade from TYPO3 3.8.0 to 3.8.1:

   1.

      Make sure, that you clear all cached images in typo3temp. This can
      be done by using the option “typo3temp” -> “statistics” in the
      startscreen of the Install Tool in the backend.

   2.

      If you have set config.baseURL = 1 in your setup, you must change
      this to a string (i.e. config.baseURL =
      http://www.yourdomain.org/) before you upgrade to TYPO3 3.8.1

   3.

      If you have edited the files in typo3conf via Install Tool, make
      sure you delete all the backup files named like “filename.php~”.

but i dont know where to change my baseUrl. where do i have to change that.

thanks
Pedro Barbosa