[Typo3-dev] Parsing/modifying all HTML output in an extension

Wed Nov 16 22:28:35 CET 2005

Dimitri Tarassenko wrote:
> Elmar,
>
> On 11/16/05, Elmar Hinz <elmar.DOT.hinz at team.minus.red.dot.net> wrote:
>

>>I think you could look into the tidy extension then. It offers both
>>action before and after caching. So you should be able to learn from it.
>

> Thanks! Just the piece of advice that I needed!
>
> --
> Dimitri Tarassenko

Maybe. Isn't tidy rather part of the core, thinking twice? But the core
is organized in extensions, too.

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...