[Typo3-dev] Parsing/modifying all HTML output in an extension

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Wed Nov 16 21:29:25 CET 2005

Hello All,

I am writing an extension where I need to parse _everything_ that was
output by everything else in TYPO3 before returning it to a client,
kind of like a last filter before the content is delivered.

The way I got it working right now is this:

includeLibs.blahblah = EXT:blahblah/pi1/class.tx_blahblah_pi1.php
tmppage < page
tmppage.stdWrap.postUserFunc = tx_blahblah_pi1->main
page >
page < tmppage

In ext_typoscript_setup.txt, then modifying $content in tx_blahblah_pi1->main()

However, this will potentially conflict with other extensions that may
do the same.

2 questions:

1) does anyone know any extensions this might conflict with?
2) is there any other, better way to do this?

Thanks!

--
Dimitri Tarassenko