[Typo3-dev] Tabs in textareas

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Tue Nov 15 14:03:30 CET 2005

Hi Stephane,

I don't know about the functionality in TYPO3, but Firfox offers two
very handy extensions that make typoscripting more convenient:

Resizeable_Textarea_0.1a.xpi
tabinta-0.0.5.xpi

Very nice! You can resize textareas just by dragging their edges and use
TABs in any of them.

Don't know if these are the newest versions. But they work quite fine
for me!

Cheers,
Jochen

--