[Typo3-dev] local typo3 installation db stuff messed up

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:45:54 CET 2005

Hello,

I have a local copy of Typo3 on my computer for extension development. It
was 3.8.0, and now the 3.9.0 dev version.
In the install tool, the database section where I can compare and import,
doesn't work right for some reason, and it's the same for (re-)installing
an extension and doing the db updates.

It tells me all these tables need to be altered, and when I click to do
it, and reload the page (or instantly in the install tool db section) it
tells me the same thing again.
Does anyone know what's wrong? Fresh install of the dummy package, Windows
XP with xampp:

   + Apache 2.0.55
   + MySQL 5.0.15
   + PHP 5.0.5

Hm, I just realized it's MySQL 5, maybe that is the reason?
Any ideas?

Christoph