[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 3.8.1 released

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Nov 14 22:53:31 CET 2005

Michiel Roos wrote:

> You will however still miss out on all the fun if you have a language like
> japanese, norwegian or afrikaans and probably more.

Sorry Michiel, but again you are mixing up extensin related stuff with the
release of TYPO3 3.8.1.

TYPO3 3.8.1 provides the most recent stable phpMyAdmin version. It contains
all languages, I just tried it and even Japanese works fine.

It seems that you ran into the problem by downloading the latest phpMyAdmin
version from TER. This is the same version like provided with 3.8.1, it was
intended for people who can't use 3.8.1 but want a safe phpMyAdmin.

As stated in the ChangeLog, Andreas Beutel had to remove some stuff before
he could upload it. So again, this is no 3.8.1 specific problem!

I'm happy to see that 3.8.1 is free of bugs! :-)

Cheers, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out