[Typo3-dev] Workspace Beta 1

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 07:30:19 CET 2005

Hey Kasper,

for some reason Workspace switching doesn't work well in Opera. When I
select a new workspace, the page reloads until I cancel it. When I refresh
the page then it will have switched workspaces.
I am using Opera 9 TP1, maybe someone can test this in Opera 8.5 and make
sure it's not just my version.

Christoph