[Typo3-dev] New logo and 4.0

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Nov 11 11:19:59 CET 2005

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb am 10.11.2005 22:30:

> I don't even know :-) [Don't worry, I'm not in charge of that either :-) ]
>
> But why not measure the feelings:
>
> - Would you rather like 4.0/CI to come together as one, powerful, noisy
> release but delayed to end of january?
> - Or is a timely december release of 4.0 better and launch CI/4.1 in
> february a few weeks after the snowboard tour?
>
> [Notice; I'm not even sure these are valid options according to the people
> in charge.]

I would find it cool to have 4.0/CI come together, but I think its too
late to change the release schedule now, as this is already published in
many places. People will want to unwrap the 4.0-present for christmas! :)

But there also need to be RC1/RC2, what's the schedule for them? Maybe
we could make RC1 before christmas, RC2 after new-years eve and then:
switch to the new CI and BANG!! 4.0-final release end of january!

Cheers,
Ernesto