[Typo3-dev] New logo and 4.0

Matteo Anceschi manceschi at arscolor.com
Fri Nov 11 11:11:54 CET 2005

Hi Masi,

Il 11/11/05 10.57, Martin Kutschker ha scritto:
> Usually it makes a good impression when you are on time. But I think a
> delay of onw month is especially in this situation justified.
>
> Masi

I completely agree (so +1 also from me).
But: I think that we have to wrote it on news.typo3.org, something like
"we have decided to postpone the official release for a big step in
overall perception of T3 brand".
For us is obvious, but remember the "Right Crew" thread: the more we
communicate, the more users feel that devs thinks about final users needs :)

Just my poor opinion, obviously...

Cheers,
Matteo