[Typo3-dev] RFC / Extension manager / Installation

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Thu Nov 10 22:34:11 CET 2005

Hi Wolfgang,

It sounds very reasonable. I could even imagine that extension installation
had more than just the configuration screen but could traverse multiple
steps in a wizard like manner for installation. But we need a good
framework for that, don't we.
I'm sure Karsten D or Robert L are interested (they are supposed to work on
the EM). But I'm also certain they would like a helping hand. if that is
something you can provide them it might actually come to life.

- kasper