[Typo3-dev] Typo3 API seems very interrelated exactly with pages tree. This is wrong.

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Thu Nov 10 22:27:06 CET 2005

Thank you Michael for writing such a good answer to Konstantin. Very kind
and instructive.

@konstantin: When you and others find things today that seems strange it is
most often not because we forgot our brain at home when I/we did it. Scopes
are expanding all the time and there are many things which in the light of
today could be redesigned for more generic usages. But this doesn't have
high priority if the thing actually works and doesn't bug anyone.
Generally, the only thing I change for the sake of change is whitespace ;-)

- kasper