[Typo3-dev] Indexed search and "no-cache"

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Thu Nov 10 12:19:54 CET 2005

WK: What else?

;)

non-cached-content is most likely content which changes from page to page.
So it does not make much sense not-caching them. Otherwise the proper way
would be caching anyway.

So it's not just completly not-cached-pages, but also individual
non-cached-content which would not be indexed for that reason.

JH

"Martin Kutschker" <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1131620388.29081.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...